Maestro FZ-1

Kinski
Seems there a a bunch of wrong schematics and layouts for this guy, but this one is supposed to be correct. Also noticed this site is missing this classic. Anyone want to do a layout?

It's the first version. FZ-1, not the later FZ-1A.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonm1965/4329619267/

Re: Maestro FZ-1

Yes I'll do this one as it's a quicky

Re: Maestro FZ-1

Nice! I have a vintage FZ-1A and a Jerms FZ-1 if you guys need me to confirm any values

The FZ-1 with humbuckers is pretty much the best thing ever

Re: Maestro FZ-1

krsdrm
I'm pretty late to the party but I'm building a fz-1 and I'm getting fuzz tones but not a lot of volume. Is this normal for the fz-1? Also could you post the voltages for the 3v fz-1? Thank you

Re: Maestro FZ-1

Like below unity or what? It should be able to put out at least a little boost

I'll see if I can take voltages for you when I get home. I seem to have fried both of my DMMs so gotta see if I can get a good reading

Re: Maestro FZ-1

krsdrm
Yes below unity. Thank you for your time and help.