Maestro MPF-1

ryan.e
Hello. I'm pretty new with building and am not quite up to sorting out most schematics. This site is a godsend, you are brilliant! I've been eyeballing eq/filters since seeing the Death by Audio KillKill Filter(which would be fun to figure out the innards of as well). I came across the Maestro MPF-1 parametric eq. Seems like a very flexible tone shaping tool. If you could have a crack at this one, it would be great. Thank you much. -ryan
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=40451&g2_serialNumber=1 ...from aron nelson's page

Re: Maestro MPF-1

At this stage it's unlikely to be honest.  5 x ICs, 3 of which are big ones and they'll be millions of links all over the place.  For me it's something I'd always opt for a PCB to build.

That isn't a permanent no though.  At this stage I've still got plenty in my to do list (even though I haven't had much chance to do many this month so far), but once the list starts getting a bit smaller I may well look at doing the bigger circuits but less frequently, maybe just a few a month.