Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium

negativefx
Haven't seen even a schem for this one.  FSB seems to have a schem derived from the original non-Malekko Brass Master and some assumptions.

Re: Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium

Bro. You read my mind. Been looking at this for a week now. Lol

From what I gather it's basically a bassmaster with Ge transistors. The switches I'm not sure about. I'm sure that the one is an input cap switch, to give more or less bass. The other not sure about.

I hope someone that has one can open it up to confirm.

Re: Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium

negativefx
Give JMJ a call and see if he'll send you gut shots of his.  ;)