Maplin Voice Vandal clone

Hozy31
Thought i might add this. Maplin no longer makes these but this guy is selling PCBs of the clone, so i bought one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222442029161?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Build doc, Schematic and sound clips are there also. Looks cool, can't wait to build it when all the parts arrive.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Maplin Voice Vandal clone

Hozy31
Also ended up buying the Harmonic engine PCB he is selling, check it out. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222455647880?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

gul

Re: Maplin Voice Vandal clone

gul
Did you build them yet? I built both and they are bonkers! Thanks for passing along the info, Hozy31.

Btw, I bought chips from two trusted sellers. This one ended up being a real-deal 90s HT8955A:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1pc-HOLTEK-HT8955A-DIP24-IC-VOICE-ECHO-NARROW-300mil-NEW-ORIGINAL/121129662532?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thought I would share this info since these chips can be a little dodgy.