Master Selector?

Zanius
Hey guys, I'd like some advice on this one.
A friend asked me about making a utility pedal.
He essentially wants to feed the looper pedal back into the pedalboard and into the amp so he can add more effects to a written loop. That alone can be done (in my mind at least) but I wanna see if there is room for expansion of the idea. Is there a name for such contraption ( I think it falls under "selector" category ) or any diagrams where I can get a head start?

Any input welcome :)