Master Volume

Kinski
Dumb question, I'm sure, but if I were to add a master volume to this, would I just replace the 1k output resistor with a 1kA pot?

Re: Master Volume

Frank_NH
All you need to do is take the existing output wire and connect it to lug 3 of a 100K pot, lug 1 goes to ground and lug 2 becomes your new output.

Re: Master Volume

Kinski
thanks. yeah ive done that before. but i just saw that 1k resistor so thought maybe that would be the best value. thanks again!

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Frank_NH [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
All you need to do is take the existing output wire and connect it to lug 3 of a 100K pot, lug 1 goes to ground and lug 2 becomes your new output.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Master-Volume-tp26566p26567.html
To unsubscribe from Master Volume, click here.
NAML

Re: Master Volume

Frank_NH
You can remove the 100K resistor below the IC if you add the pot.  It won't be needed and would be in parallel with the volume pot.

Re: Master Volume

Kinski
Thanks!