Matchless Spitfire Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris60601
Well - here goes. Again, I don't expect this to be correct. Hopefully it's close and hopefully I pulled the correct parts for the tonestack.

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Matchless Spitfire Tonestack w/LPB1

Beaker
Wow, thanks Chris! It's not one I want or need for a particular build, I just thought it would be a useful addition to your library of stacks.

 Having said that, I've a feeling that this would go nicely in a Germanium Giant, as I did not like the tone control much on that, and opted to leave it out.

BTW I've looked it over, and it looks OK to me - I'll build one ASAP, but I'm snowed under with other stuff at the moment.

Cheers,
Mark.

Re: Matchless Spitfire Tonestack w/LPB1

Chris, I have just realised that this layout still includes the volume pot. Drop this into a circuit and you are going to have two volume knobs!