Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Chris60601
Could I trouble someone for the schematic for the above please?

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Willard
Is this the one?

Re: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Silver Blues
Is all that shit at the bottom a bypass switching system? Ugh

Re: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

RE: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Chris60601
Yeah I dunno. I seen 2 versions, 1.2 and 1.02 that look reasonable. But the above one, no clue about it
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Chris60601
I did a prelim workup using 1.2 and have it  submitted to get made. Hoping it works

http://www.guitarelectric.eu/schematy/Efekty/Overdrive/Maxon%20OD808%20overdrive.gif.html#schemat

Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

RE: Maxon 808 OD - Non RI

Frank_NH
I just built an OD-808 last night for fun (you can never have too many tube screamers ).

Some notes - the vero from this site has the series 100K, 1 uF which appear on the input buffer (see below).  These are unnecessary and can be removed (not sure why they showed up in the schematic).  With the space you now have, you can add a 1M antipop resistor at the input, next to the 1K resistor.

Although I soldered some clipping diodes in for now, I'm going to remove them and set up some sockets for experimenting with clipping options.  Should be fun.