Maxon OD820 (Reworked)

MAO

Maxon OD820 (Reworked)

MAO
Nothing really new here, mainly just added a 4 pin socket so I can easily use a DSG pinout transistor such as a 2N5457 without having to twist the legs over each other, just until I get my hands on a 2SK246.

Use the top 3 sockets for a 2N5457, or the bottom 3 sockets for a 2SK246. In either case, the flat side of the transistor faces left.

I didn't have a 20pf cap so I'm using two paralleled 10p caps instead. I also moved some things around to better fit the parts I use from Tayda and added a CLR for the bypass LED.

The extra column makes a bit of a tight fit though.

Verified by me, love this pedal...

Reversed image for the cuts

Board

This one is staying with me!

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst