Maxon od808 SIP-8 IC Layout *layout added please feel free to check my work*

Maxon od808 SIP-8 IC Layout *layout added please feel free to check my work*

Jaysharpwilliams
This post was updated on .
OD-808_sch.bmp

Hi,

Just for fun would anyone like to make a layout of the two ic version of Maxon od808 using SIP-8 IC? I have a bunch of these laying around and my layout creation skills are lousy. I dont really even know what a good software to use or start...

Re: Maxon od808 SIP-8 IC Layout

ibanez48

Re: Maxon od808 SIP-8 IC Layout

Jaysharpwilliams

Okay, decided to do my own layout for the first time. If anyone would like to check it over for me then that would be awesome!