Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas to everyone.  Unusually for Christmas I'm having a slightly sober night so I'm not hungover tomorrow morning when the kids dive on me at 7 o'clock!

This on the other hand was me on Sunday night and what is expected from now on for the next week or so

Hope you all and your families have a fantastic time.

Mark

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

I wanted to thank you, Miro, and everyone else in the community for making it a positive and supportive place. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. BTW, unlike you Mark I'm working off a hangover from last night from an evening in AC, so I don't think I could take it again tonight.

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

boratto
thumbs up (2)...
this is so far the community of the year for me.

Wish a Merry Xmas for you all and yours.

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Kinski
Happy Holidays!

This is by far my favorite place on the internet. Thanks guys for another great year of circuits! Best to you all!

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Surgeon
Merry xmas to all!

Another great year has passed. I cannot thank Mark and Miro for all the work they put into this place and also all of the others for the support and community that is now this place.

I've learned so much from all of you, especially how to spend so much money on such insignifican parts and turn them into great pedals...:D

You all rock... So thanks!

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Vince
I echo all the comments above. Massive thanks to everyone for layouts/advice etc. Easy the best place on the internet for for stompbox ramblings!

My Xmas pressy from myself to me was a Fender usa strat in sienna so my Xmas is going to be a noisy one!

All the best!

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Milkit
Merry Christmas to everyone on here.  Thank you to all for making this site what it is, top bloody drawer!

Y'all have a good one now!

Thanks guys ;0)
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it!

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

mah62
Merry Christmas to you Mark. Thanks for all the hard work you and Miro share with the community. Although I have barely lifted a soldeing iron this year, this is still my fave place on the internet! Peace to all contributers to the site, too! Cheers!

Mark

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Sergio
Merry Christmas IvIark Miro and everyone in the blog! What a community you've created!) Thanks for all the work, time and effort you put in this blog. A big thank to you.
 Sergio

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

Merry Christmas, everyone!

A big +1 to everything said, I love this site and all the people on it.

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

alltrax74
All the best for everyone here, one of the best places on the web
Enjoy your holidays and don't let the iron cool down
Cheers
Denis

Re: Merry Christmas to you all

johnk
Merry Christmas to IvIark and EVERYONE else!