Mesa Flux Drive low output

alltrax74
Hello everyone,
I built the Flux Drive last week-end

Flux Drive

Everything works fine and as it should, and actually it sounds great, but I have a low output : level pot fully CW is barely unity level.
I connected the output directly at level 2 with a probe to see if the problem was the output buffer but it's the same.
Any idea what to look at ?
I checked my build many times and can't see anything wrong.

Thanks !

Re: Mesa Flux Drive low output

Bolsyo
A couple things that are easy to miss on this layout:
1. Are the transistors mounted the correct way (I see they are facing opposite directions)?
2. Do you have the double link under the TL072 between pin 3 and 5 and up to the right side 10uF cap?
3. There are a lot of links and cuts on this one, check that all cuts are there, and test continuity between the linked tracks.

Check for solder bridges, I just do this with the continuity setting on my multimeter and quickly beep through the closest tracks, and work my way down the board.

Do you have some pics of your build?

Re: Mesa Flux Drive low output

alltrax74
Well, I already double and triple checked everything, but fresh eyes are always welcome, thanks

Full size : https://i.goopics.net/lAPRE.jpg

Full size : https://i.goopics.net/EgPaj.jpg