Metal Simplex: New layout

fx-fidden
I'm looking for some distortion circuit to squeeze in a 1590A box, and I found this Howie's Metal Simplex layout in another thread.

It seems not working (an user here tried it), I guess it's because just a missing cut track, so I added it. It still unverified, but maybe it's ok, now.

This is a new modified schematic I found. I guess it's been modified for more distortion, more bass and less treble:

And I drawn three layoutS, totally unverified.

WARNING: FOR THE NEXT LAYOUTS I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT THERE'S A 10NF CAP MISSING ON THE BOARD. IT CAN BE PLACE BETWEEN LUG 1 & 3 OF THE VOLUME POT.

I drawn it in three version:

First Layout it's just like the original layout, but I added the pulldown resistor, and in the 9v a 100R in line and a 100uF across the ground as noise filter.

Second Layout is the new schematic. But it use a for the gain a peculiar dual gang pot 200k/10k. So in the I drawn the next layout.

Third Layout has 2-way toggle switch for two modes (overdrive/distortion), that replace the half 10k gain pot.

I still don't know if I will build one of this. I have to try it on the breadboard and see if I like it.

Tell me if you see some mistake and enjoy!
I build pedals