Mid-fi Demo Tape Fuzz Quick Question:

tracer03
Quickie: if I build this from the top layout (showing the components), will this be correct? I saw in the comments that the link up there was in the incorrect spot, and that components needed to be 'shuffled' but I assume that's if you cut it according to the lower diagram, not the component view.

Hoping to crank this one out today while the kids are busy...

Thanks in advance!

Mid Fi Demo Tape Fuzz

Re: Mid-fi Demo Tape Fuzz Quick Question:

Marbles
Yeah, just put it where it is on the top layout (3rd row from the left) and you'll be fine!

Love that one