Midnight Amplification: Omen / Sonic Violence

Midnight Amplification: Omen / Sonic Violence

greenman
Greets,

I've heard that Midnight Amplification has produced slightly tweaked clones. I'm really curious about these two.. Does anyone owns them or has traced the pcb down?

I have found some guts for Sonic Violence:
https://shop.r10s.jp/ninevolt/cabinet/kihon3/img64696623.jpg

But none for Omen.

Re: Midnight Amplification: Omen / Sonic Violence

nostradoomus
Looks like a rat with an input cap selection switch.

Re: Midnight Amplification: Omen / Sonic Violence

HamishR
Why use such a humungously huge box and STILL put the DC socket on the side??

yes i was overlooking it and looked like a rat to me... the cap switch says "boost". im wondering if it's possible that the designer mixed a rat with some basic boost pedal with different caps (e.g. a rangemaster with cap selection)

Re: Midnight Amplification: Omen / Sonic Violence

greenman
haha
agreed... plenty of space in the back