Mike Matthews Soul Kiss clone

ericsoho
This post was updated on .
Hi, first post on this forum for me but I've been reading and looking for layout here for a long time now.
I'm from France, work as a math teacher and build lots of guitar and bass effects (clones or circuits I design myself).
Here's a layout I just finished.
It's a kind of Wah Wah controlled by a LDR (see videolink)
Verified and tested with a bass,it works fine for me !
Very funny to use.

Here it is :

Videolink :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nU9mFkxfUY
"- WTF is that noise ?
- What noise ? It's a fuzz."

Re: Mike Matthews Soul Kiss clone

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.  And welcome to the blog

Re: Mike Matthews Soul Kiss clone

ericsoho
Thank's IvIark.
"- WTF is that noise ?
- What noise ? It's a fuzz."

Re: Mike Matthews Soul Kiss clone

ericsoho
Update with corrected layout, verified.
I use cheap ceramic capacitors on mine to add some dust and rust on the sound !
"- WTF is that noise ?
- What noise ? It's a fuzz."