Millenium Bypass DPDT with Led, grounded input?

Millenium Bypass DPDT with Led, grounded input?

nonost
Hi. I've been taking a look at the millenium bypass and it looks like there's no way to ground the input with a dpdt. Or is it the transistor doing some magic for it?

Thanks :)

Re: Millenium Bypass DPDT with Led, grounded input?

It doesn’t look like there’s a way to do that with millennium bypass without adding another pole or losing the LED

You could use a DPDT and have one pole control a DPDT relay for bypass and the other pole controlling the LED

As a matter of fact you should be able to apply power to the relay and LED with a single pole but I haven’t tried that

Re: Millenium Bypass DPDT with Led, grounded input?

nonost
I see...thanks Travis.

It looks like I can't recycle a couple dpdt I got for that porpuses.

Cheers!