Mini FM Transmitter

Ciaran Haslett
Mini FM Transmitter
Using an Electret capsule as input.  The Trim Cap sets the frequency at which it transmits.  Apparently good up to 1/4 mile.  Frequency range from 87 -108MHz.  Check your countrys Radio Spectrum licence laws.

Video with schematic here

Re: Mini FM Transmitter

Awesome mate, I just bought one of these

Re: Mini FM Transmitter

tabbycat
we definitely need an 'espionage' and 'undercover ops' thread.

steve, are we allowed in here?

it's a scientific community, man.

Re: Mini FM Transmitter

Ciaran Haslett
Haha

What a show!

Re: Mini FM Transmitter

Supposedly Cousteau and his cronies invented the idea of putting walkie-talkies into the helmet. But we made ours with a special rabbit ear on the top so we could pipe in some music.