Mini Mayonaise Q2 Voltage

squirrels
So I built another Mini Muff using Marc's small layout. The Q2 collector voltage is 8.8v and a little above 0 on the base and 0 at the emitter. I tried swapping the transistor and the 8.2k resistor from the power supply but no change. All tracks are clear and component placement is correct. Any ideas? Transistors are 2N5089. Any help would be mulch appreciated.

Layout used:

Re: Mini Mayonaise Q2 Voltage

squirrels
My mistake, it's a 10k resistor off the collector of Q2.

Re: Mini Mayonaise Q2 Voltage

squirrels
Built another board, similar results.

Q1:
C: 3.56
B:0.58
E: 0.03

Q2
C: 9.06
B: 0.98
E: 0.38

Q3:
C: 3.72
B: 0.60
E: 0.03

Q4:
C: 4.58
B: 1.66
E: 1.20

All new components except transistors but tried others.

Re: Mini Mayonaise Q2 Voltage

squirrels
I also wanted to add that I made the necessary corrections that Travis mentioned in the original post:

Swap Tone 1 and 3 and change the 100nf cap on the new Tone 1 to a 10nf.

Re: Mini Mayonaise Q2 Voltage

squirrels
The 10k going to Q2 wasn't right, it was 10r. Swapped it and voltages are right. Still no sound.