Minibomb with MPF102?

Dulouz
I was working on the JHS Minibomb that Mark put up a while back. I was wondering if there is any way to make one of these circuits work with a MPF102?

I've read that they are technically JFETs, but are meant for other applications. I subbed one in, but it was super quiet. Can I change a resistor or something to make up for the gain loss?

Re: Minibomb with MPF102?

ham_phist
I would be interested in knowing this as well. I'm waiting on the right pot and caps for mine that I built this weekend, but I have some MPf102s and it would be interesting to know. I have the 201 in there right now.