Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Axldeziak
This post was updated on .
"for grindcore, crust and similarly raw styles than for "modern" metal"
Original design by Andy 'Fancy' Lime in this thread:
https://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=122928

and it's power board

Re: Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Nice work and thanks for sharing! I’m curious why you put the voltage divider on a daughterboard though? Plenty of space to include it on the main board and it could still fit a 1590b

Anyway sounds like a cool project!

Re: Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Axldeziak
This post was updated on .
Here it is with the power on the same board.

Re: Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Hozy31
Looks like the 10k from input isn't going anywhere apart from 1nf to ground. Shouldn't the 22nf connect to the bottom of the 10k?
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Also the 2n2 needs to be connected to ground. Rest looks fine.

Thanks for letting me know! I replaced both images with the corrected versions. Twice!
I saw your first correction so I edited the boards and replaced the images. When it reloaded I saw your second post and did it all over again. Kek.

Thanks. I'm building now so will let you know if its working.

Working and sounding pretty good. Thanks for the layout! Oh, Chug pot is reversed.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Minisågverket: A simple metal distortion project

Axldeziak
Glad to hear it worked!
Thanks for letting me know it the Chug pot was reversed. I updated the layouts to correct that.