Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

boratto
i am thinking on convert this schematic into vero, but where does R5 connects to? Or is it feed with a 4,5 V + ?

Re: Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

nocentelli
It needs to be connected to the 4.5v "vref" which is provided by a 1M || 1M voltage divider (not shown on the schematic). Check out the stock D+ schematic for reference.

Re: Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

Synsound
Tell me more of this Doom Room. The tittle caught my interest but I can't find anything on it via Google or YouTube.
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

boratto
All i know it was developed from one guy from this forum http://ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=31116&start=7410

Re: Mod where does R5 connects to? MXR Doom Room

Silver Blues
This is the schematic for the Wampler modded Distortion Plus.