Modern NYC Big Muff

Zombie11
Lots of really nice newer Electro Harmonix stuff the past few weeks, thanks a bunch! I'd love to see a vero of the modern NYC big muff. It's a sound I really like and that is easily tweakable, I guess we already have it here with the tone wicker big muff but that's a complicated build if you just want a straight up modern nyc big muff without the switches. I'd appreciate it! And again thanks for all the layouts, when I started out I could have never imagined that I would be building a pedal like every week but here I am

Re: Modern NYC Big Muff

Yes this will be a quicky so I'll add this one

Re: Modern NYC Big Muff

Zombie11
Great! Looking forward to it!