Modified Pharaoh

Re: Modified Pharaoh

traktop
Yes I did.

Re: Modified Pharaoh

i started to look at this again, and have an idea. so i'm hoping you still have this one around.

what if we change the connections for the switch. what if you take the connection from the main board (Db1) and connect that to SwA. then take the connection on the daughterboard labeled (Db1) and connect that to Highs 1 & 2. i'm thinking that maybe the switch is wired backwards and preventing it from working right.

Re: Modified Pharaoh

traktop
Hey! I´ve been around, but didn´t realized you still got your neurons working on this
Yeah, I still got it, and even made a gig with it
I´m on it right now, I will tell you my results, thanks!

Re: Modified Pharaoh

Awesome. It's been nuts for me, as I'm sure you're well aware. I needed to get my brain off studying and work so I took a look at this. I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the way I had the switches connections we backwards, which could fuck it up. That is if the switch can be wired backwards.

One way of another we'll get this right, I know the main board should be good since it's based on the normal pharaoh mark did, and I double and tripled check it and I don't see any mistakes. The only thing that's different is the switch for the clipping diodes, and the input pre-gain pot. So the issue has to be somewhere there.
123