Molten Voltage Delaytion

Senor Avocado
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting my own layout so hopefully it is good! I took some ideas from the way Mao does his layouts on this forum as i really like the wire relief holes being included on the stripboard.

First off, Here are the links to the build document, and then a link to the schematic for the delaytion.

http://www.moltenvoltage.com/pedalsync/Delaytion_PedalSync_MV-64_Analog_Delay_Control_Station_Project_Hack_DIY_by_Molten_Voltage.html

http://www.moltenvoltage.com/pedalsync/photos/delaytion/Delaytion_schematic_-_v1.jpg

I was fortunate enough to snag a MXR Carbon Copy Delay for very cheap on craigslist and being the natural pedal tinkerer i am, I explored online to see if there were any mods for it. I stumbled upon the Delaytion, which on Molten Voltage's website says is an easy-to-use analog delay control station, featuring tap tempo, modulation, and four program storage. I was tickled pink to find this build document page to make one myself, but as i do not know how to etch circuit boards yet, i really wanted to try and make a stripboard layout for it. I was also ecstatic to see that smallbear sells the special molten voltage chips that are at the heart of this pedal. Here are those links.

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/ic-mv-59/

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/ic-mv-64/

I was hoping that this great community could look over my layout and see if there was anything that i may have missed! I am really excited to rehouse the Carbon Copy into a bigger enclosure with all this inside of it.

Re: Molten Voltage Delaytion

corvoloko
sorry for digging this thread but I'd like to know if it worked

cheers