Monolith Oracle... 68k/47p or 680r/4.7p Which One is Actually Correct.

Monolith Oracle... 68k/47p or 680r/4.7p Which One is Actually Correct.

squirrels
This question is directed more towards anyone who has built the Monolith Oracle. Which resistor and cap are actually correct, the 68k/47p from Mark's layout and the "corrected schematic or the 680r/4.7p in JohnK's layout and original schematic. I commented in another thread that the 68k was right based on the info from FSB but I'm not sure. I've built both but never tried changing them out to compare. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The switch doesn't seem to do much, I read somewhere it was supposed to be a tone bypass but it definitely doesn't bypass anything. It does change the tone a bit but nothing to write home about.

Re: Monolith Oracle... 68k/47p or 680r/4.7p Which One is Actually Correct.

squirrels
Nevermind. I looked at the gut shot and read the code. Definitely a 68k.