Monster effects swamp thang

danny1m
Hi Ive got a problem with my swamp thang kit from bitsbox it appears to work on slow settings but as you increase the speed it stops doing anything there's also a volume drop when turned on by about 5 or dB
The third thing is the switch it appears to stop it working also any ideas on what might be the problem I've spent 2 days on it. It has no bridges or misplaced parts the led doesn't turn on ether plus am I still to use a 2k2  on the ground of the led I haven't but wasn't sure if I should have? Any ideas welcome
http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2012/01/monster-effects-swamp-thang.html?m=1