Moosatopamus Brass Blender

anders
Here is an unverified layout of a variation of the almighty Maestro Brassmaster by Moosapotamus.
Writeup and schematic HERE

Re: Moosatopamus Brass Blender

Mark SL
I tried this one out and I'm getting some major motor-boating with the send pot.  I tried different transistors but that didn't help. If I took one of the top transistors out it would stop, but then the send function would not work.

Re: Moosatopamus Brass Blender

fx-fidden
I found some minor mistakes. I guees we need to reverse the 1uF electrolytic, the one between the 100R and the 150k. It's the Input cap. The 1uF cap of the Send 2 is reversed, too. And the 1uF next to the clear 10k.

I'm trying to guess this, too. Under the E of the Q3 (for example) we need a cut track to avoid to the E of the Q2 to join with the some parts.

It's a really old post, but I hope Mark SL can correct its board.
I build pedals