More than one clipping switch

Kost1978
Hi everybody,
I'm going to build the Friedman Golden Pearl Overdrive and I was wondering:
is it possible to add more than one switche with different clipping options?
I'm talking about something like the "Four Knobs Rat" by BeavisAudio, which has more than one clipping diodes option, mounted on different DPDT/SPDT.
How could I wire the 2nd switch?
Will it work if I run the "OUT" cable from the first DPDT to the "IN" of the second?
Is it worthed doing something like that?

Something like the pic attached.

Mark's layout:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IQcAimN7vRI/XdSGu6D6GpI/AAAAAAAAasE/gZefsGKpWbM65BLUTOIBmORUKYxXu5r3wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Friedman%2BGolden%2BPearl%2BOverdrive.png

Thanks!

Re: More than one clipping switch

You can, but it would be easier and cleaner to add a rotary switch with different clipping options. If you’re unsure how to do it look at the BATW Pharaoh Supreme layout I posted on the main page awhile ago.

Re: More than one clipping switch

Pavlos

Re: More than one clipping switch

Kost1978
Thanks for the replies guys.

rocket88 wrote
You can, but it would be easier and cleaner to add a rotary switch...
This could be great, but I don't have at home a rotary switch of any sort, that's why I was asking about the double DPDT solution...

Pavlos wrote
and if you wanted to go really crazy...
Definetley completely crazy!