MountainKing Megalith

Gabeja15
Something for a doom/bass loving builders perhaps?

I found a gut shot if that will help any

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o8c9G.jpg[/IMG]

Re: MountainKing Megalith

cylens
This post was updated on .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkp9UTV4YI

yes, this one would be awesome!! apparently designed for Scott Kelly (Neurosis) & Wino (St Vitus/Obsessed) for side project Shrinebuilder! unfortunately, couldn't find anything on it... :(

Re: MountainKing Megalith

agoldoor
Additional gut shots and I think an estimate at a schematic were posted on FSB... fyi.

Re: MountainKing Megalith

cylens
Thanks! I couldn't find it since you need to be logged in to have some search results...

so here's the thread: http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=219014#p219014

and here's a link to the schematic:

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/4015/megalithschem.png

Re: MountainKing Megalith

Cool, I'll add it to the list

Re: MountainKing Megalith

cylens
wow, that's great! thanks!

Re: MountainKing Megalith

Gabeja15
Excellent! Thanks for the help guys, I thought this had gotten buried months ago

Re: MountainKing Megalith

cylens
Output pot is missing, seems like it's a 100kB

Re: MountainKing Megalith

agoldoor
bump... anyone on this one yet? =)

Re: MountainKing Megalith

johnk
I got mine finished and it sounds just like the demo clips.