Multiple grounds...how do you deal with them cleanly?

Multiple grounds...how do you deal with them cleanly?

alphadog808
hi guys,
  As I'm working some pedals for the first time, I noticed many components(namely pots and input/output connectors looking for a ground connection.  As there are so many, is there a clean way you guys do it?  I was thinking it might be easier to get a single ground and somehow get a part that will make it easy to break out the ground to multiple sources.  Seems like it would be less painful and cleaner in the long run...

Thanks in advance!