My Album Released

PStevenson

only on bandcamp though at the moment - it has a "pay what you want" policy and 0 is a viable option
any money would only be going to pay for a CD pressing if I ever get enough.
but I'd be grateful if you all just listen to it.
http://doublenegativepunk.bandcamp.com/album/unmutual
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts

Re: My Album Released

adstrum
This post was updated on .
I particularly like #12 - very high-brow. It succinctly sums up my entire world view at this point in time in a mere 55 seconds. And its anthem-like quality - bravo

And here was I thinking that rock and roll had nowhere left to go.

Seriously man, the album is a lot of fun.

Re: My Album Released

PStevenson

haha I spent way too much time recording that one!
www.paulinthelab.com - Stripboard Layouts