My Open-Hardware, Vero-board inspired BIY Guitar Pedal PCBs and Kits are Happening!

My Open-Hardware, Vero-board inspired BIY Guitar Pedal PCBs and Kits are Happening!

makerie
Hey Folks, It's with great excitement that I can announce that maker.ie's Open-Hardware, B.I.Y. (Boutique it Yourself) P.C.B. and kits, are now available for pre-order. Everything will ship last week in Feb and we are offering a 20% discount on all B.I.Y. boards and kits until 19th Feb.

You can read all about the project here: http://www.maker.ie/guitar-pedal.html

Read and download workbooks here: http://www.maker.ie/workbooks.html

Check out layouts here: http://www.maker.ie/layouts.html

And find relevant resources including board files and DIYLC template here: http://www.maker.ie/resources1.html

As always I would really appreciate any feedback from this vibrant community.

Thanks again for all the support and feedback so far (just running off now to post out our first batch of kits to our testers!)