My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

kuzieem
This post was updated on .
Well, maybe not quite mine - haven't seen anyone finishing the effect that way though.

I hate seeing my carefully painted effects get old before even doing their first gig. Here's the new way of finishing my boxes. Raw, "brutal" nicely worn style.

https://youtu.be/2kpVzMQqRq8

Share your ideas.

Cheers!

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

Gabi Smith
I've tried the water slide (false tatoo) everybody here uses. It gives a good effect, but is not as solid asI would like. I'll keep it until I find Something better.

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

kuzieem
Yes, painted or watersided with satin coat looks awesome but the layer is so fragile..

23.01.2018 15:28 "Gabi Smith [via Guitar FX Layouts]" <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
I've tried the water slide (false tatoo) everybody here uses. It gives a good effect, but is not as solid asI would like. I'll keep it until I find Something better.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/My-idea-of-enclosure-decorating-for-those-who-hate-painting-tp41253p41415.html
To unsubscribe from My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting., click here.
NAML

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

Pariah
Hey Kuzieem. Looks great! What is the liquid used? probably being dim but my chemistry was never too good!

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

kuzieem
Try BIRCHWOOD CASEY Aluminum Black Metal Finish. Mine is very similar I guess - Polish equivalent.

Brilliant. Dziekuje!!! This effect looks really industrial, raw DIY. Love it!
Best wishes from the UK!

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

kuzieem
Will visit UK - London for underground busking (again) next month. All the best.

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/My-idea-of-enclosure-decorating-for-those-who-hate-painting-tp41253p41422.html
To unsubscribe from My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting., click here.
NAML

Re: My idea of enclosure decorating for those, who hate painting.

Pariah
Have a great time. May hear your sweet tones if i'm down in the big smoke! Just ordered some of the black oxidation juice. I'll post some pics when I'm done. Thanks again, and enjoy your time over here. Must return to Krakow one of these days. Great city!