Mystery parts - IDhelp please

Re: Mystery parts - IDhelp please

Beaker
Running low - I really doubt it. Apparently the government military parts warehouses are absolutely huge.

It's always worth emailing and asking, if you want something specific that they are not listing. They can usually rustle them up for you.

If you see them listing Motorola military grade metal can 2N2222A, jump on them. I got a good deal on them a while ago. Seeing as Traktop has just got stung on a batch of duds/fakes from Tayda, they are worth looking out for.

Good call on the D311, they are tone monsters and look like nuclear submarines!

Re: Mystery parts - IDhelp please

the D311s are awesome, so are the D310 and D312. look the same and just great....really great clipping diodes.

Re: Mystery parts - IDhelp please

Hozy31
My D9Bs and D311s arrived today and guess what he threw in 20x D18s on top, what a guy. You don't find sellers like that very often. Need some Ge Transistors so will contact him and see if he can do me a nice £100 selection. Definitely be spending more through this guy in future.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Mystery parts - IDhelp please

Beaker
You should be able to get a cracking selection for £100.

D18 are nice sounding diodes too.

I would email him with a hit list of parts you want, and see what he can rustle up.

Top of my list would be:

MP38 - preferably MP38A if possible NPN Ge transistors.
Tesla metal can 104NU71 NPN Ge transistors.

And ask him for D220 (or D221) and some KD521 A, V or G silicon diodes.

These are all the "gravy on your Sunday roast" components. You will find loads of use for them, and they all sound superb.

I'm sure Zach will suggest some more.

12