NE55532 Equivalent?

ichilton
I can't seem to find the NE55532 used in the Sparkle Drive for sale anywhere - is there an equivalent?

Thanks,

Ian

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

dexxyy
try any dual opamp, tl072, 062, 4558 etc
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

ichilton
Great! - thanks.

Will using a different part affect the sound at all?

Ian

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

dexxyy
doubtful but you can use 1 to get your circuit up and running, there are loads of ne5532p on ebay 10 for under a fiver
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

ichilton
Ah, is ne5532p closer to NE55532? - i've got some of those on order!

Thanks,

Ian

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

dexxyy
the circuit calls for a ne5532, the suffix is generally immaterial, never heard of an ne55532, think you maybe misread it.
If it wasn't for this website I would definitely have a life.

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

dodido
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NE55532 Equivalent?

ichilton
Odd! - not sure where I was looking there then!!

Thanks all.

Ian