NJD dub siren vero layout

spooky
Hi there!
i was searching for a vero layout of the famous NJD dub siren but i couldn't find any. So this is my first atempt in scheme to vero convertion.
i would like to know if anyone of you can tell me if there is any mistakes?
i know the layout is not omptimised and some components are not correct (ex: the radial caps in the curent input section) but every values should be right.
also tell me if you have any advices to improve that layout so that i can make a better one!

i thank you all for the great work you make on this forum!

hope you will be able to help me, and thank you so much if you can!