NOS Caps

Zanius
Hey, I've posted this on Fb as well, but this is the place that got me started so I'll post here too.

I got a bunch of old caps (NO electros) from an ex-amp builder. They are all 60-70s made (by his sayings and by the caps' looks). I got a detailed list and some pics on dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ha0zw785qndhcy5/AACEahMW7GFST3V_PNCtIoRfa?dl=0

I could also trade for your surplus. I'm interested in (panasonic/nihicon) electros, 3pdts, vactrols, filmbox caps.
Just drop me a message if you got something in mind :)