NWCD

Sensei Tim
New wire cutter day!

I used to have a 20 year old set that was actually starting to hurt my hand when u would use it because it wasn't spring loaded and all of the padding had disappeared off the handle.

This was an impulse buy when I was at my local electronics shop picking up some 1590a enclosure

All I can say is.... Holy shit.  It has an angled head so you can get it into tight places and be flush with the surface.

Before the backside of my boards were like cheese graters if you ran your hands on them. Now it feels like someone filed down all of the high spots and smoothed it all out.  And also this cutter cuts thru leads like butter.

One of those "I should have done this years ago" moments!

Re: NWCD

Suzukiscottie
Ahhh! That "new tools" feeling!