Need a 78L15 voltage regulator

Sensei Tim
i accidentally shorted my power board and blew up my 78L15 voltage regulator.

Does anyone have a spare one that they could part with? preferably within Canada, but will take US also.

Shipping cost and time from europe would probably be several times what the part is worth :(

Thanks!

Tim

Re: Need a 78L15 voltage regulator

motterpaul
I think you need to be more specific - they come in different power ratings, etc, as far as I can tell. I do think I have one or two, though, from an old radio shack kit.

Re: Need a 78L15 voltage regulator

Sensei Tim
Thanks but I already got a replacement 4 months ago ;)