Need a second set on eyes for error on TS808 schematics

Need a second set on eyes for error on TS808 schematics

vick

I had a couple pcbs made up with this schematic.  I am getting a terrible poping.  I tried upping the value to the input anti pop resistor but am still getting it.

I have been over the schematic several times and build it twice with the same issue.

Does anyone see the issue?

Re: Need a second set on eyes for error on TS808 schematics

induction
First a note: Higher value pulldowns increase the likelihood of popping. You could try temporarily decreasing the value of the pulldowns. That might affect the tone, but will let you know if that's where the problem is, though this is very unlikely to be the case.

Other possibilities:
- Led popping: try disconnecting the led to see if it still pops.

- A bad switch: try a new one, or try manual switching with a breadboard or roach clips or something

- A solder bridge somewhere

Re: Need a second set on eyes for error on TS808 schematics

vick
it was a really stupid mistake.  I usually do not put an output on my boards and am so used to running a wire off of volume 2 to use as output I was doing it while building my boards with out thinking about it.

also nothing you could have seen on the schematic.

My bad, thanks anyways