Need help making sure I understand this correctly

Need help making sure I understand this correctly

Geiri
Hey guys, I got a message from a guy asking me to build a little box for him and need your help so that I'm getting it right.

Here's the message:

"Hey, I'll a quick rundown of my rig, just so you have a better idea of what I am trying to do. I run a TC electronic g-system and and Triaxis. The G system takes the guitar input, converts it to digital, runs it through two effect "blocks" and then converts it back to analog where it goes through 4 switchable loops and then hits the triaxis. What I would like to do is have my guitar signal split, and sent into the regular input, and the return of the first analog loop at the same time. That way I can bypass the front end of the gsystem by turning on the first loop, thereby giving me direct guitar to amp tone (with no digital conversion).

The box would live in/on my rack case. The cable runs after the "split" would be only a couple of feet (dont know if that matters). The two inputs and for my wireless and a patch cord, making it simpler to switch between the two. If possible, id like to have the switch and one input on one side, and the other input and two outputs on the other side."

Cheers!
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects

Re: Need help making sure I understand this correctly

Madferret
Maybe Jack Orman's JFET Splitter would be the answer, it's buffered so it may not be the answer if they want true bypass but it might be a good place to start.

http://www.muzique.com/lab/splitter.htm