Need help with Modern SLO 100 (sabro layout)

Need help with Modern SLO 100 (sabro layout)

Geiri
So I built this:

Full Size Image

And it works but it doesn't. I've checked the component placement 10 times and they're spot on. There's no solder bridge anywhere. I use a hacksaw between tracks to make it absolutely clear. This stupid layout doesn't feature trimmers and it's so full of components so I didn't bother trying to fit them there. I had to swap resistors for a while until I got decent voltage to the trannies.

So the volume works as expected but needs to be all the way up to be at unity. Gain works and it seems alright. The bass knob does nothing at all. The mid acts like a conventional tone knob on other pedals. The treble just thins it out and makes it sharp as hell when turned up. The presence knob does nothing but the switch has some effect.

Now I made sure that ALL wires are correct. I've traced them so many times it's not even funny. I simply do not understand why the bass does nothing.

The overall tone sounds like it's supposed to be good but it also sounds like I've got a wah pedal in front at the highest setting so it's really annoying.

Any suggestions are very welcome! If unsure about something, please ask me and I'll respond.
www.pedalprojects.com
www.facebook.com/pedalprojects