Need help with wiring

syamilaliff
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Need help with wiring

Zanius
You only need a Dpdt switch to do what you want, but a 3pdt will work as well.
according to the standard numbering

1 4 7
2 5 8
3 6 9

2-to boost 1
3-to sw3
5-to ground
6-to led's - side ( here is a good point to also add the led's resistor if you don't already have it on the + side)

That's all :)

So the input from the board should go to pin 1 on the switch and output to pin 4? I'm sorry for asking this. This is my first time building a pedal.

Re: Need help with wiring

Since you are not doing true bypass, input goes to the input jack tip and output goes to output jack tip

Re: Need help with wiring

syamilaliff
Travis wrote
Since you are not doing true bypass, input goes to the input jack tip and output goes to output jack tip
Hi Travis,

Thanks a lot mate. You guys are the best!

Re: Need help with wiring

katoptrizo
This is literally the best way a forum post could go.  No passive-aggressive "look it up" etc.  This is why this forum is one of the few I still frequent.

Nothing more to add from me, but just wanted to give kudos to the participants here.