Need layout

MaheshSK
Don't know if its allowed here..But i would like to build this...
http://www.guitarpcb.com/apps/webstore/products/show/5134149

Re: Need layout

Alex
This post was updated on .
Here it is:

Re: Need layout

MaheshSK
Thanks.. Greatly Appreciated.. will try to post the build.

Re: Need layout

Chris60601
Would be good to add this verbiage.

"Although it is recommended to bias each JFET to 5V, there is nothing to stop you from experimenting
with different bias voltages, however keeping Q3 at 5v is recommended."

Many of us (at least me) like seeing the added info to the notes of the layout.
Just a thought :)

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, 220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Re: Need layout

MaheshSK

Re: Need layout

Alex
Hi Chris. Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen that note but I was expecting people to go on guitarpcb link to check infos about the circuit.
I've updated it.