Need suggestions for the ultimate noise/wierd machine!

Need suggestions for the ultimate noise/wierd machine!

Freppo
A friend of mine that plays synth asked me if I could combine a bunch of crazy circuits in a large box for him.. I accepted the challenge!

So I need some suggestions for some crazy circuits..

I've been thinking maybe put together these:
Death by audio Robot
Casper Echo Bender

+ 1 or 2 more.. maybe the random number generator or nurse quacky or something..

Any ideas? :)

cheers
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Need suggestions for the ultimate noise/wierd machine!

Vince
Catalinbread Heliotrope, maybe.

Re: Need suggestions for the ultimate noise/wierd machine!

Freppo
Thanks for the suggestion Vince

I built a Heliotrope once already. I put it inside an old NES 8-bit chassi with The Noisy Cricket and a small speaker under the ventilation springs. I made a control-panel for it behind the opening to the cartridge slot. The original power switch turns the amp on and the reset switch is the gain boost. ^^ The "NES-amp".. Gave it to my brother as a christmas present. :)

But now i'm looking for something else.. Maybe just the Magnus Modulus or the Cari(not) are what i'm looking for.. Would love to hear people's preference for this kind of stuff. :)

cheers
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Need suggestions for the ultimate noise/wierd machine!

Vince
VERY, very cool!