New Guy

Lee Oswald
Hello All!

Just wanted to pop in and give a huge thanks.
I've been modding pedals, and building on PCBs
for five or six years now.

A friend of mine, who happens to be a pedal builder
(Machinehead Pedals/Keith Aviles) turned me on to
TBE.

I sincerely, and deeply appreciate everything |V|ark
and the rest of you do here. Just built/completed my
first vero build last week. I'm enjoying the living sh*t
out of it. Tayda and Mammoth just got a chunk of my
money thanks to this place.

Speaking of money, I saw somewhere |V|ark mentioned
he gets paid when we click on an ad. So I've been clicking
on ads every time I see one, each time I visit.

Thanks again, honestly.
I didn't shoot anyone.

Re: New Guy

Thanks Lee, glad you're enjoying the site.  Even though I don't get as much time at the moment to devote to building as I used to get, it is still the most addictive hobby I've ever had and very rewarding when you love the sound of a pedal you made yourself.