Newbie needs help. Deluge Bass Distortion

Newbie needs help. Deluge Bass Distortion

Alamondm
Hello,
I’m fairly new at this. I have successfully built a ram the man parts and I’m now working on the Deluge Bass Distortion. I can not figure out how to install the two 2n5457 . They are being used as clipping diodes from what I have found but I don’t know where the pins go. I do know the pin assignments on the 2n5457 just u clear of where it goes on the board as the layout shows diodes.
Please help.
Thanks
Matt