Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

anders
Skyripper Fuzz with nightmarish offboard wiring
Not verified so there can be some mistakes.
SCHEMATIC

Re: Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

I'm still working on mine. Trying to make it somewhat friendly with the offboard wiring, while keeping it compact, and neat. It's just a nightmare. Lol

Re: Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

PMowdes

Your off-board wiring problems are solved

Re: Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

Re: Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

BetterOffShred
The wiring will still be an ass ;)

Mines hideous inside, but it sounds great.

Re: Nine Volt Nirvana Skyripper Fuzz

joegagan
ripped off ripper!
i didn't authorize this commercial use of my design or name skyripper.  phil and dino didn;t even bother to put my name on the silkscreen.  rude.

for 17 years i have been super generous with my schematic, design and my time with DIY people building the skyripper. but as far as i know, this is the first attempt to make $ off of my design.  all phil and dino had to do was ask- i would have been helpful as i always have and worked something out. but it did not go that way.

i have been informed by dino this PCB is no longer available from deadendfx. please do not ask them for a PCB.

if anyone tries to sell you a skyripper PCB please let me know, joegagan@gmail.com

any skyripper needs, you can contact me at the above address.