Nobels ODR-S

crw414
I've been working on a vero for the nobels odr-s for a bit now and thought I'd post it for anyone who is interested, it's my first big vero so if anyone has any tips on making it smaller or any corrections  , feel free. It's 1590bb sized at the moment and not verified as some of the values I don't have and will be waiting till my next big tayda order.
Here is the link to the schematic I used , it's set up for true bypass , so no bypass buffer.
http://www.zeta-sound.se/Nobels_ODR-S/Nobels_ODR-S.pdf
nobels_odr-s.png

Re: Nobels ODR-S

Nice one, I'll give it a once over when I get a chance

Re: Nobels ODR-S

crw414
Thanks Mark , appreciate it.
I also forgot to put pot values.
Drive A500k
Mids C30k
High/Low B50k
Level A50k

Re: Nobels ODR-S

crw414
Just uploaded a slightly smaller layout here.
http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23842&p=233985#p233985